BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stop for chasing you



Running ... ... ... ... ..
I kept running ... ... ... ... ....
Just to catch up ... ... ... ... ....
However, you are riding your bike quickly ... ... ... ... ...
I tried riding a bike ... ... ... ... ... ..
I continued to ride a bicycle ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Just to catch up ... ... ... ... ....
But you have raced with bike bike ... ... ... ... ...
I tried to follow ... ... ... ... ... ..
I keep my motorcycle sped by ... ... ... ... ... ....
Just to catch up ... ... ... ... ....
However, you spur your car ... ... ... ... ...
I realized ... ... ... ... ..
Everything I do now in vain ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
Because there is no sense for me ... ... ... ... ... ..
I hope you will not be sorry to lose me ... ... ... ....
Because I'll try ... ... ... ... ....
Stopping to catch up ... ... ....
Good bye ... ... ... ... ....


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 IT Teacher. Designed by OddThemes